In July 2021, Pokemon announced the Pokemon GO raid schedules and Mega details. Now after Pokemon Fest 2021, the game has lined up a series of events for engaging the players. This time Pokemon Raids bosses-
Given below are more details of the Raid and Mega Raid schedule
Table of Contents
- Mega Beedrills will appear in Mega Raids from Friday 20th August 2021 at 10:00 AM to 26th August Thursday.
- Mega Charizard X will continue to appear in Mega Raids until 20th August 2021 Friday at 10:00 AM.
- Mega Ampharos will continue from 6th August 2021 to 20th August 2021 at 10:00 AM.
- Mega Pidgeot will continue from 26th August 2021 Thursday to 1st September 2021 Wednesday at 10:00 AM.
- Until Friday 6th August, Dialga will continue to appear in five-star raids.
- From Friday 6th August, Palkia will appear in five-star raids till 20th
- After it which Pokemon will be appearing, stay tuned to the latest updates.
Spotlight hours of Pokemon GO
- 3rd August 2021 Tuesday- Magnemite, you will earn twice the stardust for catching the Pokemon.
- 10th August 2021 Tuesday- East Sea Shellos, you will earn twice the XP for catching the Pokemon.
- 17th August 2021 Tuesday- West Sea Shellos, you will earn twice the candy for catching the Pokemon.
- 24th August 2021 Tuesday- Skwovet, you will be getting twice the candy for transferring the Pokemon.
- 31st August 2021 Tuesday- Wooloo, you will earn twice the XP for revolving the Pokemon.
Stay with EveDonus Films for all the latest updates!!