One Punch Man Chapter 150 is an incredibly popular manga series that falls within the superhero genre. The credit for its creation is attributed to ONE, the artist, who has written the series, with the illustrations being sketched by Yusuke Murata. The series as of this point comprises 149 chapters and counting, which are divided into 23 volumes.
The series has gained a really impressive fan following since its debut in the year 2009, which was further boosted when a remake of it was published by Shueisha beginning in 2014. Chapter 149 was the most recent release of the manga series and having ended on a cliffhanger, it has left fans eagerly awaiting the release of the next chapter. Read on to know more about the latest updates on One Punch Man Chapter 150 of the manga.
Table of Contents
The Plot of One Punch Man Chapter 150
The plot of the series is centered around a protagonist by the name of Saitama, also known as One Punch Man, the titular character. He is nicknamed such due to the fact that he has trained himself immensely to the point of being able to knock out his enemies just by virtue of a single punch. He also plays the role of a mentor to Genos, who is a cyborg out to avenge the death of his family.
Together, they both join the Hero Association, a group of heroes congregated for the purpose of defending the supercontinent Earth where the series is set, from the havoc that is being inflicted by monsters and villains. The series follows his and Genos’ quests within the Hero Association and their rise to prominence as formidable heroes capable of holding their own. The show also introduces the Neo Heroes, who display more competence in dealing with the threats posed by the monsters and villains.
Who Are The Prime Characters of The Show?
The two main characters of the show are Saitama and Genos.
- Saitama: Saitama, dubbed the One Punch Man, is the titular character of the show. He is a bald-headed 25-year-old man, who claims he ventured towards the life of a superhero for the fun of it. His powers mainly entail physical abilities possessed by regular humans, however, these are exponentially magnified to unfathomable measures. As is evident from his superhero name, his prime power is his strength, having the ability to know out opponents with a single punch, along with speed, stamina, and durability serving as his side powers.
- Genos: Genos, a 19-year-old cyborg, is considered to be a disciple of sorts to Saitama. A few years prior to the events of the series, his family was killed by Mad Cyborg, after which Genos was modified by Dr. Kuseno into a cyborg with destructive capabilities. He also lives together with Saitama and considers him to be his master, despite ranking higher in the Hero Association entrance examination.
Apart from Saitama and Genos, the series houses multiple characters, most of them belonging to the Hero Association. Some of these characters are:
- Blast, a superhero with the ability to use a superhero suit. He is considered to be the top superhero of the Hero Association.
- Tornado, a superhero whose primary powers include psychic abilities such as telekinesis and levitation.
- Bang, an expert martial artist.
- Atomic Samurai, who possesses incredible skills with his Katana.
- Child Emperor, a 10-year-old genius inventor, who fights via robots.
- Metal Knight, a scientist who also uses robots to fight.
- King, a superhero with no powers, who got inducted into the Hero Association due to a misconception.
- Zombieman, an immortal hero with regenerative abilities.
- Drive Knight, a one-eyed cyborg shrouded in mystery.
- Pig God, who possesses superhuman durability owing to his multiple layers of fat.
- Superalloy Blackluster, a superhero with great physical strength and impeccable durability.
- Watchdog Man, a superhero with incredible strength.
- Flashy Flash, who possessed super-speed and incredible sword skills.
There are multiple other characters, belonging to different superhero classes as well as staff members, that are present and introduced throughout the series. For a detailed look into the full list of characters, fans can read here.
Why Hasn’t One Punch Man Chapter 150 Released Yet?
Chapter 150 of the series was originally scheduled to be released on Sunday, July 25, 2021, keeping in sync with its pattern of releasing two chapters each month. However, fans were disappointed to note that the series had not yet been released on the said date, and there has been no much information regarding the reason for the same. Some speculate that the series may release next week, however, the reason for the delay is still unbeknownst.
There is also a lingering concern that this may be indicative of the series going on another hiatus, as it did back in 2017, before resuming publication once again from April 2019. However, if the series were to go on a hiatus, the general expectation would be for the makers to announce the same well in advance, therefore the likelihood of this being the case seems improbable for now. Only time will unfold the true reality of the situation.
Where Can One Read The Series?
The most popular websites for fans to read the manga are Viz Media and Manga Plus by Shueisha for One Punch Man Chapter 150. Those wishing to read the series can also choose to do by downloading the Shonen Jump app on their Android or iOS devices, where they can read a few chapters without having to purchase a subscription. To read the entire series, however, having a subscription is essential.
Stay with EveDonus Films for the latest updates.