A free-to-play online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video game Destiny 2 was released in 2017. The game was developed by Bungie. Also this game was also released as pay to play game for platforms including PlayStation 4, Xbox One as well as Microsoft Windows. However this game was added with a god roll (also known as curated rolls) as sort of exotically rolled legendries.
Well, curated rolls are just amazing with fully master worked versions of randomly rolled weapons along with specific perks. These rolls are basically Bungie-determined “god rolls”.
Table of Contents
Top 3 Destiny 2 Forge Weapons along with the Black Armory God Rolls
Hammerhead is a machine gun weapon type which is not so heavy as it was before but is still the most popular Heavy weapon in the Crucible. However, the main reason behind it’s popularity is it’s insane range and power. Also, this weapon feels like a laser and can Knock down the opponent across the map.
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling for M&K users alternatively Arrowhead Brake for controller users
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds for PVP and Extended Mag for PVE.
- Perks: Dynamic Sway Reduction or Quickdraw for PVP and Feeding Frenzy for PVE along with rampage.
2. Blast Furnace
Blast Furnace is basically a Pulse Rifle weapon type and is an all-time favorite weapon. This weapon is known for it’s raw power. It has the capability of quickly disposing of enemies as it has many damage-based god rolls in PVP. Whereas in PVE it is capable of causing a lot of flinch and a fast TTK.
- Scope: It basically depends on how much zoom you like.
- Magazine. Tactical Mag or Appended Mag for PVE and Accurized Rounds for PVP.
- Perks: Feeding Frenzy for PVE and Dynamic Sway Reduction or Quickdraw for PVP. Also, Kill Clip or Rampage is included.
3. Kindled Orchid
Kindled Orchid is a Hand Cannon weapon type that excels in both PVP and PVE. This is the only weapon in PVE that can roll with Kill Clip and Rampage, making it a beast at killing minors. Whereas in PVP it’s difficult to compete with the outstanding Spare Rations hand cannon from the Reckoning.
- Barrel: Hammer-Forged Rifling along with small bore.
- Magazine: Tactical Mag or Appended Mag for PVE as well as Accurized Rounds for PVP.
- Perks: Kill Clips and Rampage.
Stay connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.