The wait is over.Pokemon GO Battle league season 7 is all set to begin with a bang from 1 March. However this league is expected to be the most legendary one till now. As, the team will be setting this league on fire with interesting and competitive experiences along with new cups.
Changes made this year
- Trainers reaching Rank 10 will be honored with Pikachu Libre avatar items. In the legend rank the trainers will be awarded with avatar items along with Elesa inspired pose. Elesa was first featured in Pokémon Black Version and Pokémon White Version. Also Elite charged TM will be awarded at Rank 19 and Elite Fast TM at end-of-season Reward.
- Elsa inspired Pokémon will be encountered at certain stages of the game. However there is a surety of encountering the Legendary Pokémon for the players reaching rank 20.
- Rank 1: player will come across one of Elesa’s partner Zebstrika.
- Rank 1 and up: Poliwhirl, Flaaffy, Pupitar, Galvantula, and more will be confronted.
- Rank 10 and up: Players will come across Medicham, Frillish, Stunfisk, and more
- Rank 15 and up: Scraggy, Lampent, and Rufflet. Also for the lucky one’s there one can also come across a Shiny Rufflet.
- Rank 20 and up: Legendary Pokémon of five-stars raids will be confronted.
- Ace Rank and up: players will come across Deino
- Legend Rank: This rank is the only one where player can encounter Pikachu Libre
- Players can get many Candy XL than usual after catching these following Pokémon in this battle: Poliwhirl, Flaaffy, Pupitar, Medicham, Scraggy, Galvantula, Lampent, and Stunfisk.
Along with these changes several cups has also been introduced. There are 3 cups this time: Great League Remix, Retro Cup, Kanto Cup. Along with this the previous walking requirement to unlock battles will not be returning this time. GO Battle League is a competition which was introduced Niantic on January 28, 2020.
Stay connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.