Windows 10 has brought new features in its latest update.
Windows 10 latest feature for the ‘paste as plain text’ option is helping to eject formatting from the clipboard, Bluetooth pairing improvement, and also Arm64 improvements are making it super handy.
The RS builds modified the clipboard functions today and made it super handy to paste as plain text from the clipboard history without any font, colour, size and other formating.
A small feature is also added in the notification of Bluetooth pairing, that the notification will flash for a long time before the update on the screen, for interaction.
Table of Contents
How to test Windows 10 plain text update:
- Open clipboard by pressing “WIN+V”
- Click on the ellipsis button ( …)
- ‘Paste as plain’ option appears above the pin and the delete option
Microsoft also released a new AI-powered Journal app for Windows touchscreen convertibles. This app is made to match the severity of a pen and paper. The feature that includes in the Journal is an ink-first experience as a stylus, optimization for tablets and other two in one device, for easy scrolling, dragging and dropping images in between the texts, etc.
This Journal app is a push to bring new AI and new interaction commands to make inking more pleasing and attainable.
- iPhone 13 to feature ‘refined matte back’
- Xiaomi is all Set to Pull Off 2021 with a Bang Know the Latest Launches
- Realme Narzo pro 5g and 30a, Earbuds Set To Launch In India On 24 February
Stay tuned with EveDonusFilm for the latest technology updates and much more.