Is it real that Covid-19 cases are dropping in the U.S? Recent Covid-19 cases, as well as hospitalizations, are reducing. Despite the reducing rate, the death rate remained at the same at higher level.
The Covid-19 cases are continued to reduce in full speed after their highest apex during mid of January. Confirming to the centers for disease control and prevention (CDC). 86706 Covid-19 cases detected overall on 8th January. 314093 cases were reported on 8th January.
After then Covid-19 cases are dead dropping with 247071 cases reported on 15th January and 158598 cases reported on 28th January. In general, U.S reported more than 27 million Covid-19 confirmed cases since when this pandemic started. Experts said the vaccination is really helping for now. However, we need more effort now for its ease.
Table of Contents
Facts about Covid-19 and U.S economy:
- Microbusiness income dropped 20% since January.
- Entrepreneurship dropped in between March and June but now is back on track.
- Labour force participation in the U.S at work quaternary from January to April.
- Pandemic has caused both public health emergency and an economic emergency in the United States.
The U.S. personal economizing rate reached its highest recorded in April 2020.
With the cost of the living of a weak economy and labor market, policymakers must continue to use the tax, financial, and public health tools at their discarding to end the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Mia Khalifa provokes Priyanka Chopra to Go against India
- Stacey Plaskett’s Convicts Trump for History
- Clubhouse: Drop-in audio Chat Platform And Everything You Need To Know
Stay connected to evedonusfilm for more future content.